The aim of the course is to learn beginner´s English using active learning. You can use the ideas one by one, or combine them to activity lessons. There are a lot of printable material to ease your work. The essential part of the activities is the interaction between pupils. You can read more about Finnish Active Learning from the website finnishactivelearning.com.
Benefits of English Schoolbag courses for teachers
- Teachers diversify and develop their professional skills by getting familiar with different fields of active learning.
- Teachers improve their interaction with pupils.
- Teachers get more familiar with their pupils by using different working methods.
- Teachers get ideas for different active exercises.
- Teachers get printable material to ease the work.
Benefits of active teaching and learning for pupils
- Pupils learn together by being active.
- Pupils´ interaction skills improve.
- Pupils´ problem-solving and studying skills develop.
- Pupils´ motivation increases.
- Pupils experience joy of learning.
The designers of Finnish Active Learning are class teachers Teija Kauppi MAT (The Master of Arts in teaching) and Eija Leskinen MAT, a theatre pedagogue and nonfiction author.
You can get yourself acquainted with Finnish Active Learning on Facebook and on Instagram (ideareppu, the updates are also in English). Our website is finnishactivelearning.com.