Course 2 consists of two lectures
- Adventure in the different school environments
We introduce the benefits of active learning for teachers and for pupils. We share ideas on how to utilize the variety of different learning environments in the school premises. There are plenty of concrete examples on how the pupils can work together and learn by playing and moving.
Games are an essential method in active learning. The types of games are sorted with a lot of activity ideas related to them.
Goals of the course for the teachers are…
- To get acquainted with the possibilities of using the different learning environments at school.
- To get acquainted with the benefits of active learning for teachers and for pupils.
- To get lots of concrete, versatile, easy-to-implement activity ideas.
- To get ideas of practices with pupils.
- To consider on how the different activities could be done during the lessons. The total duration of the course 2 is 50 minutes.
Additionally there are individual exercises. The instructors of the courses are class teachers Teija Kauppi and Eija Leskinen / Finnish Active Learning You can follow the company Finnish Active Learning on Facebook and on Instagram. On Instagram use for the time of being our Finnish name ideareppu. The updates are also in English. Our website is finnishactivelearning.com.
There are no reviews yet.