Mobie Academy got a new Finnish content producer when the Finnish Association of Principals signed a distribution agreement on 18 January 2018 with the distribution of the courses of Finnish School Leadership Training on the global Mobie Academy platform. The themes of the courses will be following contents for example:
- Decision making in difficult situations in Schools
- Large scale pedagogical leadership – Finnish way of leading the schools
- Coaching leadership
- Introduction to Finnish school system and curriculum
- e-Learning and administration tools of schools
- The time of school dilemma – headmaster daily, weekly and yearly workload
- Work counseling for school leaders
- Leading multicultural school
The aim of the courses is to increase the understanding of educational decision-makers, school principals how Finnish schools are administrated and what are the most important elements why the Finnish school system is the best in the World.
What is the daily routine in the Finnish schools and how are they lead?
In our association we have more than 1200 members to tell about the systems and the stories behind it.