In this course we show you how to increase physical activity into a kindergarten or a school. We tell you in what ways the teacher can in small steps begin to create a more active school day, and how to proceed in the process.
Our course contains:
- A scientific reasoning to the connection of physical activity and learning
- The characteristics of different divisions
- More than 90 example videos on how to add physical activity into a classroom
- Practical instructions on how to proceed in the process
The 10 divisions of our Active School Day course are:
- Active Learning
- Active Breaks
- Active Breaks – Extra Pack
- Active Breaks – Extra Pack 2
- Active Breaks – Extra Pack 3
- Active Math
- Active English
- Motor Skills
- Brain Breaks
- Active School Day – Summary and Future
We recommend you begin going through the course in the division of Active Learning. The divisions of the course include a common theory section on the benefits of physical activity and learning. Also, there is a specific explanation on the topic of the course, and practical examples on each topic. After completing these courses you will get a certificate.
Enjoy your time with physical activity!